Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know how well the Wigan & Bristol City games are selling?

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I want to bring a 'plus 1' to one of these, but will have to wait until they go on general sale (I have my seat). Just curious as to whether these are going to be snapped up quickly, being possible promotion games n'all.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I more often than not have an empty seat next to mine in the North - THAT's the baby I'm after, as I don't want to have to move somewhere else if poss - want to share this potential promotion with the people I've grown to know over the seasons!

I suspect when these go on sale there will be the few randoms in the North and ESL and WSU. There will be a few more seats together in the ESU and there will initially be wide open availability on the wings of the WSL and also block S1F in the south stand and also in the SW corner. Maybe E1H is the ESL too.

As these sell the club willl likely make more blocks available in the south. I can't see Wigan bringing very many so expect to see blocks S1D and S1E for some fans and maybe some in the SE corner (like whats currently being offered for Blackburn) BS usually travel in better numbers and could be a relegation/surival day for them so they may well take 2000 which would mean precious little else in the south (like the blocks that are currently available V Birmingham), if they want the maximum 2000.

Conclusion. If you buy when they go on general sale you should be able to get into any stand.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here