Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should I do?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Due to my sons Saturday's football commitments I've missed three home games this season! Norwich, Reading and now Derby! Three wins 11 goals none conceded! He's now driving and he can make his own way to his games! I'm quite a superstitious person and nearing on a bedwetter so what do I do! Carry on going to his games and get Brighton promoted or go to Brighton games and wet myself in the west upper? Advice please!!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Tricky one that. I would say, on balance and taking the evidence into consideration to forget all that superstitious bo**ox nonsense and get yourself to the Amex. Also
get a grip :)

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Tricky one that. I would say, on balance and taking the evidence into consideration to forget all that superstitious bo**ox nonsense and get yourself to the Amex. Also
get a grip :)

Yeah, but if you do go to the Amex and we lose, then we're all gonna give you a load of shit

Due to my sons Saturday's football commitments I've missed three home games this season! Norwich, Reading and now Derby! Three wins 11 goals none conceded! He's now driving and he can make his own way to his games! I'm quite a superstitious person and nearing on a bedwetter so what do I do! Carry on going to his games and get Brighton promoted or go to Brighton games and wet myself in the west upper? Advice please!!

Presumably you have been at other home games which we have won comfortably so what is the superstition ?

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
We're all making sacrifices. I don't drink from my Albion mug on match days anymore after I caused our mid season loss of form last season (sorry about that, everyone).

You know what to do.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You missing those games was an irrelevance to the result.

Hope that helps.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
We're all making sacrifices. I don't drink from my Albion mug on match days anymore after I caused our mid season loss of form last season (sorry about that, everyone).

You know what to do.
Quite right, we all have sacrifices to make, mine is to forecast us winning 3-0 every week on the score predictor thingy. Due to financial and other personal circumstances I am unable to attend many matches after relinquishing my season ticket, I have managed to attend just two matches this season and by a strange quirk of fate they were QPR and Derby is that a coincidence or the football gods sympathy!!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Stay away till automatic promotion is certain then go to whatever fixtures remain, you know it makes sense.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Seems to be me me me.

Does your son want his dad watching him play.
In danger of becoming just like Mrs Murray stalking her son around the tennis circuit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here