Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that have made you smile recently

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Well maybe not everyone will find it funny but made me laugh. What's made you smile recently?

IMG_0155.PNG

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I quite enjoyed the spoof one with Theresa May and Boris in the background in the baby walker

You just know he specifically told the nanny/childminder/other half on no account must he be disturbed as he had a very important live video link with a national broadcaster. Close call but the babies entrance was the highlight for me ..

Spoof one sounds good, is there a link?

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
You just know he specifically told the nanny/childminder/other half on no account must he be disturbed as he had a very important live video link with a national broadcaster. Close call but the babies entrance was the highlight for me ..

Spoof one sounds good, is there a link?
It was just a cartoon pic on twitter

Definitely a LOL, made even funnier by the seriousness of the subject. Both Paxman and the interviewee nearly lost it.

The entrance of the very speedy baby took it up a level, and the mums "if i crouch down fairly low i will be invisible..." entrance nearly required underwear change.

Special mention also for the recent "Photoshop" masterpiece featuring Hughton, Bloom, Barber and even Hiney in the Oval Office - can't recall thread title.

Also most doctored "Downfall" clips featuring Herr Hitler in various unlikely scenarios.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here