Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Bar near the Lyceum for the Leeds match

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Can one of you London experts recommend a good Sports Bar/Restaurantnear the Lyceum theatre near Aldwich/Covent Garden as me and the wife will be watching a matinee performance of the Lion King (my Birthday treat) next Saturday, and she is happy for me to watch the Leeds game afterward if it's in a decent pub/restaurant.

Here's hoping.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The only one I know of is/was in Haymarket.
Not far to walk to but I have not been there for years so not even sure it's still there, loads of screens and was always busy.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Can one of you London experts recommend a good Sports Bar/Restaurantnear the Lyceum theatre near Aldwich/Covent Garden as me and the wife will be watching a matinee performance of the Lion King (my Birthday treat) next Saturday, and she is happy for me to watch the Leeds game afterward if it's in a decent pub/restaurant.

Here's hoping.

The Freemasons Tavern just up the road - about 7 minutes walk.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/50/5069/Freemasons_Arms/Covent_Garden

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Much as it pains me to recommend the opposition, my pub is round the corner, but we ditched Sky after they raised their prices to £1200 a month, they are a good bunch in there, plenty of TV's, good atmosphere and reasonable prices, just a couple of minutes walk from the theatre http://www.philomenas.co.uk/

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
If you like some great craft beer options and top drawer Pie & Mash pre or post match, The Sun on Drury Lane is a proper Seagull friendly establishment !! Enjoy your day

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up, I am sure we wil have a good weekend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here