Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic vs rangers

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anyone watching the......rangers just scored and the camera was panned in on the goal scorer in the goal and the young girl ballperson gives the rangersplayer a foul mouthed tirade. Effing this, effing that ..you effing xxxx...

They do take it seriously up there.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Yes I saw that, same at Rangers I would guess. Pleased for Rangers but not sure why they got "Small box" (Caixinha) as their new manager.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone watching the......rangers just scored and the camera was panned in on the goal scorer in the goal and the young girl ballperson gives the rangersplayer a foul mouthed tirade. Effing this, effing that ..you effing xxxx...

They do take it seriously up there.

When I worked at Barclays we had a big office in Glasgow (stockbrokers HQ). We always had real issues the day after any Glasgow derby - loads of the staff supporting whoever lost would simply phone in sick, not being able to face the pisstaking from their colleagues.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When I worked at Barclays we had a big office in Glasgow (stockbrokers HQ). We always had real issues the day after any Glasgow derby - loads of the staff supporting whoever lost would simply phone in sick, not being able to face the pisstaking from their colleagues.

My daughter works for apple in the city centre store and on old firm match days they all stay in the shop and vet people coming into the shop....seemly some restaurants/ coffee shops don't even bother opening until the evening.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My daughter works for apple in the city centre store and on old firm match days they all stay in the shop and vet people coming into the shop....seemly some restaurants/ coffee shops don't even bother opening until the evening.
I really need to ask how do they vet the customers?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I really need to ask how do they vet the customers?

I have no idea, but I assume if a load of pissed up footie fans descended on the Apple Store, they are barred from entering?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here