Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southampton pubs showing Leeds match

harveyjack

Oct 7, 2008
Hello all. Does anybody know a pub in Southampton that has multi screens. I have phoned a few places and they are just showing the Ireland versus England rugby. So I would be grateful for any help. Thanks

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'll have a much harder ask as I'll be looking for places in off season Ibiza showing it!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Hello all. Does anybody know a pub in Southampton that has multi screens. I have phoned a few places and they are just showing the Ireland versus England rugby. So I would be grateful for any help. Thanks

I would try The Grapes in Oxford Street. They have shown 2 different games in the past. Good pub, nice area but beer a little pricey!

http://www.thegrapessouthampton.co.uk/sports-on-tv/

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's LEEDS, surely it'll be shown EVERYWHERE ?

Exactly!

Any pub landlord/lady passing up the chance to showcase the CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE is clearly a rank amateur and running an absolute shambles of an establishment.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
The Cricketers next to the itchen bridge has multi screen. I'm sure that they can accommodate you. Presuming you can get past the security on the door. WWarning tthough its the sort of place that has security on a sSunday lunchtime

harveyjack

Oct 7, 2008
Thanks everyone. The encore have said they will be showing rugby only as have most places but Yates say they will put it on one of the televisions upstairs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here