Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for NSC combined knowledge

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Chaps / Girls

Going to an evening event at the Genting Arena in Birmingham next week.

Express parking tickets have sold out ( should have booked earlier!!)

Read some horror stories on line about getting away after the concert.....also someone has suggested parking at Birmingham Int Train Station as its easier to get away..

Any ideas?

TA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chaps / Girls

Going to an evening event at the Genting Arena in Birmingham next week.

Express parking tickets have sold out ( should have booked earlier!!)

Read some horror stories on line about getting away after the concert.....also someone has suggested parking at Birmingham Int Train Station as its easier to get away..

Any ideas?

TA

Train to Birmingham International. Cab. Done.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No going by car to Birmingham..

Question was about parking .........plus Birmingham Int Train stn is only 5-10 mins walk undercover so no need for a cab...

Thanks for your 'help' but way off mark.

You can park at any station that feeds BI (pick a quiet one with street parking). I suggested a taxi only because I know how old you are :whistle::wave:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No going by car to Birmingham..

Question was about parking .........plus Birmingham Int Train stn is only 5-10 mins walk undercover so no need for a cab...

Thanks for your 'help' but way off mark.
If you're not going by car, surely there won't be a problem with parking........

GrahamH65

May 19, 2009
Whenever I've gone, I've used the small car park at Marston Green station and caught the train from there. Had no problems getting to or from the venue.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you're in Birmingham I'd recommend a few in Brewdog, popping 3 cans of Punk IPA in your pocket and heading to http://www.alfrash.com

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If you're in Birmingham I'd recommend a few in Brewdog, popping 3 cans of Punk IPA in your pocket and heading to http://www.alfrash.com

Good but deathly, deathly quiet the night I went there. Also assumed there might be somewhere selling drink nearby (there isn't) and I could catch a cab back easily (I couldn't - had to call)

Also the street that Brewdog is on has enough unsavory characters in the evenings to perturb me and I work in the roughest part of Dublin (and have been to Birmingham repeatedly)

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
There's no such thing as a train station, it's a RAILWAY station.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here