Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arse v Lincoln

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Jeez, Lincoln are SO good. I'm not just saying that to make our loss seem less bad, but they are really playing a proper game of football against the Arse at their place, and are unlucky to be one down now. C'mon Lincoln, would love to see you go all the way!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed. I hope they snatch a flukulizer. The arse look like a sad old parody of their former selves. I love the two brothers in charge of Lincoln. Apparently their mum vets the signings - and offers scouting tips. The only thing that makes my blood run cold, vis a vis Lincoln, is 'Silky' David Cameron and his one goal in English football :facepalm::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bugger.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Joe Ward going on now, be interesting to see how he performs for the rest of the match. All reports are he's ben doing very well for Lincoln so far on his loan there.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
don't understand all the fuss about Lincoln. OK , they've beaten Oldham, Ipswich, Us , but came unstuck today. I don't wear tinted glasses and think if we were a non-league team playing league clubs every three weeks, we'd do OK , but week in week out, we'd struggle. Yes, they're top of the Conference and will more likely get promoted, but I remember watching us tuck them up a treat at Withdean.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
don't understand all the fuss about Lincoln. OK , they've beaten Oldham, Ipswich, Us , but came unstuck today. I don't wear tinted glasses and think if we were a non-league team playing league clubs every three weeks, we'd do OK , but week in week out, we'd struggle. Yes, they're top of the Conference and will more likely get promoted, but I remember watching us tuck them up a treat at Withdean.

Thanks for that

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
They also beat Burnley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here