Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the story Fikayo Tomori II?

rinswun

Sep 28, 2010
Now that he's good, how about a song? Nice and simple, to Reel 2 Real's 'I like to move it'.

We like Tomori, mori
We like Tomori, mori
We like Tomori, mori
We like To Mori

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Tomori, Tomori,
We love you, Tomori.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Season long loan next year please as Bruno will be 37
Wait and see. I agree that he could be a good footballer, but IF we're promoted (big if) we want someone good enough for the PL, not someone who we think isn't good enough to start in the Championship (which is what we currently think).

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Looks like the Lincoln own goal is all but forgotten about now

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
When the ball hit's the net like a f***king rocket
It's Tomori

No? I'll get me coat

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
At Lincoln there was a song going:

"Tomori, Tomori,
We love you Tomori,
you're playing the Albion way"

Then he scored an own goal :facepalm:

I like the look of him though, clearly a talented young player.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wait and see. I agree that he could be a good footballer, but IF we're promoted (big if) we want someone good enough for the PL, not someone who we think isn't good enough to start in the Championship (which is what we the end of the season currently think).

That is he correct answer it all depends on how he progresses perhaps a few games for us at right back towards the end of the season will help this development. Perhaps starting Bruno but increase the time that Tomori comes on for each game.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Wait and see. I agree that he could be a good footballer, but IF we're promoted (big if) we want someone good enough for the PL, not someone who we think isn't good enough to start in the Championship (which is what we currently think).

Do we? Speak for yourself. Had AK passed to him in acres of space on edge of penalty area and he had finished it for 2-0 against Toon, we would all be screaming 'sign him up'. Notwithstanding that, he has done more than OK IMO after the joke at Lincoln. Unfortunate one-off; we seem to forgive Stocko when he gives away a goal at Forest and very luckily not to in the previous game, but not a new signing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do we? Speak for yourself.
I'm referring to the general reviews of his performances on NSC so far. No one has yet suggested we're better starting with him instead of Bruno (if Bruno's fit). If you've been saying he's better than Bruno, please post a link to your posts.

he has done more than OK IMO after the joke at Lincoln. Unfortunate one-off; we seem to forgive Stocko when he gives away a goal at Forest and very luckily not to in the previous game, but not a new signing.
It was just a mistake, I've no problem with that, although he didn't perform as well after the mistake. But there's a big difference between thinking he's done more than OK and thinking he should start ahead of the rest of our team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here