Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we beat the jocks?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
In fairness i predicted that score (54 --21) just before half time........Why don't i BET!! lol ..........we have deserved this :thumbsup:

you were correct at full time but you obviously forgot that unlike foot ball game plays on till breakdown.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
We're not playing the jocks. Next up is Leeds and they're not quite as far away as Scotland.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Well, the title of your thread contained the word "we" and on NSC "we" means only one thing .... and that is certainly not the England egg-chasing team.

1. It wasn't 'my thread' as I didn't start it.
2. If you think NSC is purely to do with Brighton and Hove Albion I would suggest you look at the variety of posts on other topics e.g. food/booze/travel/politics, they probably make up the majority of those posted
3. My main point is that I can't be arsed to post on 90% of the threads on NSC because I'm not interested in them. If you don't like Rugby Union why on earth would you post on a thread about it?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
1. It wasn't 'my thread' as I didn't start it.
2. If you think NSC is purely to do with Brighton and Hove Albion I would suggest you look at the variety of posts on other topics e.g. food/booze/travel/politics, they probably make up the majority of those posted
3. My main point is that I can't be arsed to post on 90% of the threads on NSC because I'm not interested in them. If you don't like Rugby Union why on earth would you post on a thread about it?

I was having a bit of fun, OK? I knew the thread was about egg-chasing, but the "we" thing needed to be addressed!! Calm down.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Ah I love the old 'I was joking' get out clause when being exposed as a humourless pedant.

Go for a walk and a nice bit of brekkie. Big old world out there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here