Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scott Carson

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Thought he was a bit of a pratt last season when we played Derby at home. Fair play to him last night though, turned round and clapped the north stand after the game last night after getting a fair amount of abuse in the second half. Can't remember an opposing goalie doing that before.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He just seemed to accept the result very early on. I cannot imagine Stockdale conceding a goal like Knockaerts and not rushing out screaming at the defenders and getting pissed off,. Same with the second, the third.. He just kinda sat around being resigned to their fate, he was having smiles and jokes with Murray a couple of times, and then clapping you lot at the end. Not the passion I would want to see as a Derby fan

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
He just seemed to accept the result very early on. I cannot imagine Stockdale conceding a goal like Knockaerts and not rushing out screaming at the defenders and getting pissed off,. Same with the second, the third.. He just kinda sat around being resigned to their fate, he was having smiles and jokes with Murray a couple of times, and then clapping you lot at the end. Not the passion I would want to see as a Derby fan

I thought a few of the Derby players didn't seem overly interested last night. As you say, you want to see some passion and enthusiasm from your team.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Given the players Derby have - they should all be ashamed, players and manager, that they were so bad (or made to look so bad). They really should be able to be better than that. Pleased they weren't though!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looked to me like the players didn't believe in the tactics they were following

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here