Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many touches did we have for the 3rd goal?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I was only able to see the highlights when i got home, but I'm sure we have 20 odd touches without them near the ball prior to the goal.
Absolute joy to watch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm glad NSC is appreciating just how good we were last night. To consistantly turn up at home games and get these wins really deserves praise. Chris gets them motivated, he really does. We're without doubt he best team in the league at home.

All this and we had no Duffy / Sidwell / Murphy / March / Hemed etc starting the match :clap2:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I'm glad NSC is appreciating just how good we were last night. To consistantly turn up at home games and get these wins really deserves praise. Chris gets them motivated, he really does. We're without doubt he best team in the league at home.

All this and we had no Duffy / Sidwell / Murphy / March / Hemed etc starting the match :clap2:

Surely the point is that we performed well partly BECAUSE we had no Duffy et al. Don't get me wrong, they have all been terrific, but there was a need IMO to change things. CH is a wonder but we looked out of sorts at Forest and short of ideas; with hindsight would have been better to ring changes directly after Newcastle defeat.

Uwe, Skalak, Kayal were excellent, which says a lot for squad morale, and how well CH and team keep players going during training. Tomori looks a more than adequate cover for Bruno.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
1, Murray to Carson back to Murray, goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here