Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who woke up full of the joys of Spring...... "How do we get there......"

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good morning fellow Albion fans, are you happy like me...

Getta little ditty floating around in my head, that I'm singing while I'm making coffee...

Damn.....

That was good, is the song ringing in your ears ? Do you now believe ? Has your faith been restored ?

I think this reverse psychology floating about is working....

We're gonna do this....

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
absolutely buzzing still even woke up for a pee in the night and was singing we re on our way we re on our way to the premier league we re on our way! hard for to remember a more hungry dominant bullying classy performance totally and utterly outclassed derby

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This morning? I just woke up at 2.30 in the afternoon, my head hurts, didn't get to bed until the sun was up. Had had far too many beers and dodgy cocktails out in Senayan in any case, so was wasted before it started and WHAT A PERFORMANCE!

We're on our waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great feeling this morning especially when you win on the Friday night

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Great win always = waking up happy. Looking forward to seeing how the other results pan out today. Fingers crossed they're kind to us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fantastic feeling - especially when your 5 yr old daughter asks how they did and then celebrates when I tell her we won :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170311-090308.png

Woke up this morning to this, cheeky *******s :wink:

Then decided to play this on me ipod :albion2:
Fantastic to wake up to a good Albion win.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is the original version, that I bought long before Herman got his grubby hands on it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
High on life my friend

I genuinely am - and BHA win is a big reason for that. I pity those who don't get football I really do. And yes that includes 95% of Man U / Chelsea / Arsenal fans who live in Sussex.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
[yt]kQACsZmbbuI[/yt]

[yt]rcZcu8kS1ww[/yt]

[yt]pS3DRj5yIm8[/yt]

Looking forward to some new videos uploaded when people start crawling outta their pits with a hangover and work out how to upload them....

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brilliant evening. Really brilliant.

Day started awfully as I left my wallet on the plane; still without it. Ended just wonderfully though. Now back home in a cafe waiting for my breakfast to arrive (which the missus will have to pay for)

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
Certainly have a Spring in my step !

Actually whenever I am at the Amex whatever I may have on my plate I don't even find myself worrying about yesterday or tomorrow - all I think about is the match, the squad & the club - very therapeutic. Mindfulness in motion.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
A superb evening, and a great atmosphere in pubs around the station after the game. Kept hearing We're on our Way everywhere in town.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good morning fellow Albion fans, are you happy like me...

Getta little ditty floating around in my head, that I'm singing while I'm making coffee...

Damn.....

That was good, is the song ringing in your ears ? Do you now believe ? Has your faith been restored ?

I think this reverse psychology floating about is working....

We're gonna do this....

Felt exactly the same. Its a lovely day and we have some fun family things to do, but I needed to touch base with NSC to bask in the moment, first :clap::wave:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here