Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fecking Southern Fail!

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
So yet again after tonight's brilliant performance we queue for a train only to read that it's cancelled due to lack of staff! The next train turns up and has 3 FECKING carriages. This is shameful and dangerous , the way that this train was stuffed to overflowing.
Rant over

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I saw 'cancelled' on the board for Brighton bound trains as I caught an on-time Eastbourne train. Sympathies.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Mrs G left on 90mins and was back at home in Eastbourne in less than an hour. Me and Moshe Jnr stayed in the NS until 11 and then wandered down for a train and straightforward journey to be home at midnight.

Different ways of doing it but both no trouble at all...

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Annoying when a 10 carriage train leaves at 21.53 with plenty of space, due to them not getting people waiting in the queue onto the platform in time.

Annoying? i dont believe thats a normal service, so its bit wasted.

They throw all the trains they have available at the post-match service. Imagine how bad it would be if all they provided was the regular evening service that runs between Falmer and Brighton on other days.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Mrs G left on 90mins and was back at home in Eastbourne in less than an hour. Me and Moshe Jnr stayed in the NS until 11 and then wandered down for a train and straightforward journey to be home at midnight.

Different ways of doing it but both no trouble at all...

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Using your second account [MENTION=3552]Moshe Gariani[/MENTION]?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn't happen in Germany

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here