Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best performance of the season?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I think so.
Sheffield Weds away and Norwich/Reading at home were close but this was very bloody nearly sublime.
Votes please

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Right up there with Norwich and Reading, but Derby were woeful.

Nibbler

710 77345
Aug 12, 2014
Westdene
A fine performance from every player; it's hard to find fault with any of them.Other than a couple of long balls I don't remember any passes going astray which can't be said for many of the games I have seen this season. They have really found their stride now it seems.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The play that led up to Baldock's goal was sublime. Possibly the best goal I've seen at the Amex (and I have seen 99.9% of them). I lov a good build up.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The play that led up to Baldock's goal was sublime. Possibly the best goal I've seen at the Amex (and I have seen 99.9% of them). I lov a good build up.

It was great. Points taken away as it was a tackle which got it to Baldock. I don't think I'll ever witness a better goal than the 2nd Ulloa goal against Palace. That still gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

theboybilly

For various reasons I would pick tonight's performance. We've endured a bit of a wobble of late (even though the Forest result was a total fluke) and I was worried about Albion starting lethargically. I needn't have worried - as soon as I saw the line-ups I knew we were going to be okay. I am a Hunnemeir fan and know he won't let us down. Same with Liam.
And to think we STILL haven't had our first-choice team available. It's looking good folks

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think our performance was enhanced by the fact that Derby were complete shite.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I have Man Love all over the park. I love Rosenior, Murray, Balders, Knocky, Dunky, Kayal, Sidwell etc...

We have a real team and on nights like tonight it is a joy to follow them. I never for one moment expected tonight to be so comfortable. Got the early goal and then it was cruise control for the rest of the night.

Got my ticket for Loftus Road next. See you all there.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Good, comfortable, accomplished but not the best, we didn't have to get out of 1st gear.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Having just home, having drunk a skinful and having digested tonight's game (and the sausage roll special) I say that was, in the context of everything. We stood tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here