Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior appreciation thread

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
What a player and what a guy. The epitome of a true professional.

Despite being sidelined for a lengthy period for the second season in a row, you'd have thought he'd never been away from his performance tonight.

The run and the flick in the first half were absolutely sublime and he was a key component in another near-flawless team effort at the Amex tonight.

Not only is he a great player, he is also a very intelligent, positive, professional guy. You can see just how hungry he is to succeed with everything he does.

Let's hope his injury problems are behind him now and he can lead us on to the Prem. What a cracking piece of business by the club to bring him in.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel

Despite being sidelined for a lengthy period for the second season in a row, you'd have thought he'd never been away from his performance tonight.

The run and the flick in the first half were absolutely sublime and he was a key component in another near-flawless team effort at the Amex tonight.

Not only is he a great player, he is also a very intelligent, positive, professional guy. You can see just how hungry he is to succeed with everything he does.

Let's hope his injury problems are behind him now and he can lead us on to the Prem. What a cracking piece of business by the club to bring him in.
He woz awesome tonight... keep going Liam

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You know how sometimes when a player is out for a long period of time, and people remember them being a lot better than they ever were (Will Hoskins), I think Rosenior is the absolute opposite, I'd well and truly forgotten just how good he is.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He's......:cry::cry::cry: he's..... I mean, he is just so :cry::cry::cry: he is so good..No, beautiful, that is what he is, he is SO f@#king beautiful.:cry:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's MASSIVE to have him fit for the run in, so versatile and 100% committed, just the sort of player Derby are crying out for.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You know how sometimes when a player is out for a long period of time, and people remember them being a lot better than they ever were (Will Hoskins), I think Rosenior is the absolute opposite, I'd well and truly forgotten just how good he is.

Agreed to a point - with Hoskins I genuinely feel we didn't see enough of him, but i still maintain his goal v Newcastle was one of the best centre-forward goals i've seen.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have always rated him as my fav left back at the club - and it's not his natural position as such. The passion the man has is admirable and he has such a clever footballing brain. Linked better with Skalak than anyone on the left side has this season.

I recall a very clever ball into space down the line by the corner flag. There was nobody really on the wave length to run onto it but it was hit with such precision that it stated on the pitch & forced their player to kick it out for a throw - such a neat and tidy player - I remember his first appearance v Forest for us last season and thinking exactly the same when he came in. Free transfer too - unreal business :clap2:

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

Agree
Top player and bloke
If that wasn't enough....
His dad played for us as well

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
He was constantly communicating with the CB's and Skalák.
Believed this was part of the reason we did not miss Duffy at all and why Dunk was so calm tonight.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here