Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Any news on the injury? Tomori did look very assured when he came on but I'd quite like the experience of Bruno for Leeds away...

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He ran onto the pitch at the end and looked very animated - difficult to read a long term injury into that. Perhaps he just felt something and didn't want to risk it?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
He seemed to walking around the pitch easily enough post-match so hopefully it's nothing serious.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He ran onto the pitch at the end and looked very animated - difficult to read a long term injury into that. Perhaps he just felt something and didn't want to risk it?

I saw him go back to the bench when he came off and not straight down the tunnel so did wonder if it was just a precaution... Hope so

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If he is out for a while, hopefully Pocognoli or Bong can come back in and Rosenior go to right back. It's Leeds then an international break so you'd hope one of them would be fit by then.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He was waving his hand under his chin, towards the bench, in a, I need my beard trimmed kind of way. So probably just knackered.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm pretty certain he wouldn't have been allowed to parade around the pitch after the game if there was anything seriously wrong with him.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
As said, looked pretty relaxed on the bench/pitch after coming off. Surely just a precaution at 2-0 up?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
He isn't getting any younger so recovery time might be delayed if he does pick up an injury.

Looked 100% precaution sub to me as we were already cruising. Hopefully that is indeed the case.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I was lucky enough to speak to Bruno after the game, when he signed my programme. He said it was just a small muscle strain.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I was lucky enough to speak to Bruno after the game, when he signed my programme. He said it was just a small muscle strain.

Thanks. Reassuring. The way he was striding around the pitch applauding the fans would indicate it's not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here