Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choke on that Wagner

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Long way to go still, can easily see us not getting anything at leeds next, however it certainly heaps the pressure on hudds and too an extent newcacstle

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I really think Brentford will do em tomorrow.
Can't see a Huddersfield win at all

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Long way to go still, can easily see us not getting anything at leeds next, however it certainly heaps the pressure on hudds and too an extent newcacstle

Play even half as good as that and we'll beat Leeds.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Doubt he will. If it was a nine point lead with two (or even three with our GD) to play it might be different.

Well he must be disappointed because he was told we choke at the end of the season. This thread is just a rather childish reaction from me after a great performance

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
much rather be where we are than where they are despite their form always best to have points in the bag
There's not much wrong with our own form though.

And anyway, we should go up from this position just by winning our home games and nabbing a couple of draws on the road. Our form is plenty good enough to get what we need.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Newcastle must be fairly gutted.

They've come through their toughest 3 fixtures undefeated with 7 from 9 points, and yet are still only joint top.

The Albion 20 (twenty) points clear of 7th. :nono: :shrug: :albion:

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
AN error of judgement IMO, our team will feed off,this putdown .If we gain promotion i believe his comments will be one of, I agree smaller reasons why .Its red rag to a bull !!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Well he must be disappointed because he was told we choke at the end of the season. This thread is just a rather childish reaction from me after a great performance

A reaction you are quite entitled to and one I agree with.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here