Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I forgot how good rosenior is. He's so good he even makes skalak look good

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I forgot how good rosenior is. He's so good he even makes skalak look good

Skalak had a very good game. He was an excellent player for us in the 2nd half of last season, and the first third of this one. No need to be silly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Certainly brought the best out of Stephens tonight. Great to see the midfield partnership firing again.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Skalak had a very good game. He was an excellent player for us in the 2nd half of last season, and the first third of this one. No need to be silly.

Murphy or march or even kaz, all day for me. But he did play well tonight

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Murphy or march or even kaz, all day for me. But he did play well tonight
3 players who can only dream of crossing a ball as sweetly as Jiri.

In fairness you have listed them in order of crossing shitehousedness.

Tonight, against a team susceptible to crosses and set pieces, those 3 would have had half the game Jiri did.
As said earlier had Murray not signed his contract he and Jiri would have had a first half hat trick of goals and assists.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He won't have had many easier games than this though. Derby were absolute gash, especially their midfield.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Kayal was on it from the start tonight - I thought he was IMMENSE. My MoM by a distance, but special mention to BFG who I also thought played a blinder.

Also Rosenior was also outstanding - nicking the ball off Ince and then going on an amazing run was a particular highlight.

But yes, Derby were gash.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
The first signs that he's getting better in every appearance and rosenior was awesome for a player that's been out for 6 months...Happy days and thought Stephens was superb like most tonight.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

You're forgetting that some fans always need a scapegoat for some reason. Every player in our squad has played an important role at some time in the last 2 seasons. Some are better than others. Some are more exciting to watch. But they're all good. You'd never believe it from some of the crap you still hear people spouting at the game.

Oh. And totally agree about Kayal. After some dodgy displays as he settled back in, we now have probably the best central midfield pairing of last season back in tandem. Fantastic for the run-in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He won't have had many easier games than this though. Derby were absolute gash, especially their midfield.

They were BUT I feel that's a tad harsh on what Stephen's & Kayal did tonight. Took control from minute one and were effectively out numbered 2 to 3 in the middle as usual. Nugent was well out of position I literally don't remember him touching the ball.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I said this on another thread, Derby are in terminal decline, suffice to day there needs to be a major re-think there to make them good again.

scooter1

How soon is now?
They were BUT I feel that's a tad harsh on what Stephen's & Kayal did tonight. Took control from minute one and were effectively out numbered 2 to 3 in the middle as usual. Nugent was well out of position I literally don't remember him touching the ball.
I didn't realise that Nugent and Vydra had actually started the game, they were that anonymous in the first half

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
Kayal is the man that makes us tick. Tenacious in the tackle and drives us forward. No coincidence are performances have not been as good without him in the starting g XI

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here