Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Platinum Away season ticket

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Hi. Anyone know anything about this or have one?

Contacted the club and they say that is not available at the moment and wasn't last season either. They say there'll be an announcement in the summer...

How much was it previously and what do you get for it?

Cheers.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I do recall it. From memory it was free but you were sold a ticket(s) for every away game automatically so saved you the effort of getting one for each match.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I do recall it. From memory it was free but you were sold a ticket(s) for every away game automatically so saved you the effort of getting one for each match.

Now you mention it, it rings a bell. I don't think the scheme lasted for more than a season or two though.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
I'm just interested as I want to buy one and sell on tickets for individual games at hugely inflated prices to hooligans so I can fund my season ticket at Palace.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think it stopped due to some issues in that the club couldn't automatically take the money from payment cards so platinum holders had to ring club the day before on sale dates to secure their away ticket

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
I think it stopped due to some issues in that the club couldn't automatically take the money from payment cards so platinum holders had to ring club the day before on sale dates to secure their away ticket

Thanks for the info.

Hopefully they'll release a new system for this so I can jump the que and get my disloyal Hooli mates to more games!

Eagles!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Hi. Anyone know anything about this or have one?

Contacted the club and they say that is not available at the moment and wasn't last season either. They say there'll be an announcement in the summer...

How much was it previously and what do you get for it?

Cheers.

Comes with some perfectly reasonable T&Cs that LOYAL fans will have no issues with.....

-must show ID at every game, naturally
-must sign in and out of each game with the Platinum Host who will be present (easily spotted in BHA corporate mustard sweater)
-absolutely no leaving before applauding the players off the pitch
-must use 'stand or fall' when singing GOSBTS

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Yes, I knew two people who were platinum members. They went to every home and away match. Being members meant their away tickets were sent automatically on release.
I think there were 70 members in total.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here