Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tapatalk Log In Issues

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm replying on Tapatalk, so no.

I do regularly have login issues, though. It's usually fixed by the old faithful turn it off and back on again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I seem to be perma-logged in, as I am this morning.

I'm not going to try to logout and back in, just in case!

talk2knighty

Dec 26, 2014
Ok all sorted, Tapatalk seems to want me signed into them as well as NSC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've had a couple of people email me to say they can't login via a browser either, so it may not be Tapatalk specifically.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I've had a couple of people email me to say they can't login via a browser either, so it may not be Tapatalk specifically.

I emailed Tapatalk and they said NSCs plugin was out of date and they would send you an email to explain.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nice of Tapatalk to roll out an app update that doesn't seem backward compatible with site plugins...

Anyway, I'll update the plugin after the school run. Hopefully it will resolve the browser login issues some are having too. Seems very coincidental both things happening at the same time.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Nice of Tapatalk to roll out an app update that doesn't seem backward compatible with site plugins...

Anyway, I'll update the plugin after the school run. Hopefully it will resolve the browser login issues some are having too. Seems very coincidental both things happening at the same time.

I had trouble logging in with Microsoft Edge last night and this morning but after clearing the Cache it was fine :shrug:

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I have been accessing nsc without Tapatalk but seeing as I seem to be spending most of my waking hours on it is it worth downloading? What is your experience?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have been accessing nsc without Tapatalk but seeing as I seem to be spending most of my waking hours on it is it worth downloading? What is your experience?

It's a far nicer interface on a phone than using the regular main desktop template.

From an administration perspective, there are things I don't like about Tapatalk and finding a better solution is on my 'to do' list but not with any great urgency currently.

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
I can view,... but it tells me I dont have permissions to reply or start threads............. its ok via browser though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can view,... but it tells me I dont have permissions to reply or start threads............. its ok via browser though.

I had that last night but it's OK now since I've made the update.

Close the app and re-open it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here