Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Rotherham highlights ####

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Towell looked well offside - slow it down and it's closer than it looks in normal speed but still looks off!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looking at Hudds highlights looks like they got away with one tonight as Villa hit the bar and had several good chances. Hudds looked very shaky at the back so they could well slip up soon

Was just about to say same thing - if you want to be a bit annoyed watch the Hudds highlights!

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Looking at Hudds highlights looks like they got away with one tonight as Villa hit the bar and had several good chances. Hudds looked very shaky at the back so they could well slip up soon

Nice goal from Solly! My only real criticism is we just aren't being clinical enough at times! Some of those chances were on a plate!

The 3 points were vital and good overall result! :albion2:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I have a lot of time for Stockers but he will be glad that his latest pass to the oppo does not feature in those highlights.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Glad for the win, but they had a few chances too..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Should've really stuffed them!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
One way traffic 2nd half watching that. Still, if it comes down to GD I think we're in a decent position

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They got lucky against QPR, were a bit fortunate to get the winner late against Leeds, and then the same for their late late winner against Rotherham. They're still a good side though and it's getting a bit late to hope their luck runs out. It's too bloody close.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Other than all the chances he created I thought Jiri looked shithouse. :dunce:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Great saves from Stockers before we grew into the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here