Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should all STH be micro-chipped?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Need to know exactly who they are for correct ticket ownership,also as they leave home games early we could compile a list,non season ticket holders could have a washable bar code spayed on their foreheads.We need to get on top of fans misuse of the Albion:moo:

Nothing for you to worry about.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Retina scan for 1st gate Finger prints for second voice recognition for third and dna check to take seat.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Need to know exactly who they are for correct ticket ownership,also as they leave home games early we could compile a list,non season ticket holders could have a washable bar code spayed on their foreheads.We need to get on top of fans misuse of the Albion:moo:

You are Paul Barber, and I claim my £500.

Attachments

• IMG_20161210_114050.jpg
    IMG_20161210_114050.jpg
    893 KB · Views: 79

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Too true blue.

Wouldn't want some IMPOSTER filling an empty midweek STH seat and spending money on merchandise and catering now, would we? ???

Well said Tom.
Seeing as so many games are moved by the Devil ( Sky Sports ) to evening games, I'm sure plenty of ST holders can't make evening matches. So zero pounds is spent by the no show ST holder at the match.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Stupid eccentric that I am, and being a JCL since the 1980s only worsens things, but my ST is my own. Crazy standpoint, I'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here