Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T the Marina

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't think there is.

Easy enough to whistle one up though isn't it ? Or hang around outside Asda's, there's bound to be a few floating about.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Don't think there is.

Easy enough to whistle one up though isn't it ? Or hang around outside Asda's, there's bound to be a few floating about.

Yep, or I imagine there's a free taxi phone in Asda? (I only recently discovered that these exist!)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Or Uber.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Don't think there is.

Yeah, true, I just need to add a local number to my phone, I only have Shoreham cab firms saved at the mo.Must be a nice place for lunch on a sunny day - did it last week but it was raining, still pleasant though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah, true, I just need to add a local number to my phone, I only have Shoreham cab firms saved at the mo.Must be a nice place for lunch on a sunny day - did it last week but it was raining, still pleasant though.

The "new" bit that goes out southwards from Jacksons Wharf has some good restaurants along it by the looks. Nice little area that, I have it bookmarked as a stopoff point for my summer seafront bikerides when the weather perks up.

205205 and 555555 both city cabs numbers service Asda so plenty around marina and the free phone! A few of the lads are Albion STH:thumbsup:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The "new" bit that goes out southwards from Jacksons Wharf has some good restaurants along it by the looks. Nice little area that, I have it bookmarked as a stopoff point for my summer seafront bikerides when the weather perks up.

Yeah, seem to be quite a few places there. We did Cafe Rouge last week, but will try some others. A bit of a treat for me after the tedium of the hospital business.

geoff2021

Jun 22, 2009
Silly question ... is there a taxi rank at the marina, I can't see one on the map.

I have numerous appointments at RSCH and thought it might be nice to walk down for lunch afterwards, but would need a taxi back to the station. I don't do busses.

taxis sit in front of the bus stop by Malmaison Hotel, for some reason the rank has been taken away download the brighton and hove radio cabs app and you can register your card with them and use to call and track your taxi unlike other cab companies they turn up on time :clap2:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
There is one on the road in front of Mailmaison (Seattle Hotel) and Memories of India. You have Bella Napoli on the opposite side of the road.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
taxis sit in front of the bus stop by Malmaison Hotel, for some reason the rank has been taken away download the brighton and hove radio cabs app and you can register your card with them and use to call and track your taxi unlike other cab companies they turn up on time :clap2:

Thx. It so happens I have just downloaded the B&H cabs app, along with Uber

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Get the number 7 you lazy git and be a bus wanker. Like me.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
If you decide to user Uber, make sure you use a £15 off your first trip discount code (loads of codes can be found on Google).

Jul 7, 2003
Volks railway along to the pier and pick up a taxi from there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here