• Bruno

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He is highly regarded at Chelsea as an emerging talent and I believe has stated that CB is his preferred position.

Therefore the question is who starts tonight, BFG or Tomori...'

OR

Plan B - Bruno moves to CB, Tomori plays RB and Rosenior plays LB?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I go with BFG due to his experience and Tomori offers us more cover from the bench across the back line. Taking into account LR is only just on his comeback and Bruno's age they may find 2 or 3 games playing 90 mins each in 8 days too much and need to be substituted.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Looks like BFG is the firm favourite

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BFG will almost certainly get the nod but I'd rather see Tomori there. From the very little I have seen I suggest he is better in the air.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I was very impressed by the lad, in the second half against Newcastle.
I have no problem with him coming into the team, when Dunk gets his inevitable suspension.
But for now BFG gets the nod for me.

Hopefully we will go with:
Rosenior - Dunk - BFG - Bruno

for as many games as is possible

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Why is there so much hate towards Uwe ffs? He was a big part in that unbeaten run last season.

Not so much hate, just that he's slipped down the pecking order. If he can re-create his form during the first part of last season he will be a big plus although we will be slightly more vulnerable in the air.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
he looks a bit short for a cb ....but bruno's not much taller....i thought he would be a replacement but the thought whats wrong with the box head....i suppose chris will sort it.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I thought Tomori looked completely out of his depth the other day. Obviously well thought of and has potential, but for me not one to rely on yet. I only saw a little of him though, so bit of a snap assessment, so happy to be wrong.

Not sure that's particularly fair on a right footed centre back being forced into playing left back against the best side of the division. He was shaky the end of the first half but very good in the second. He was very impressive in the air from the start IMO. I'd still go BFG but neither are a disaster.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Not sure that's particularly fair on a right footed centre back being forced into playing left back against the best side of the division. He was shaky the end of the first half but very good in the second. He was very impressive in the air from the start IMO. I'd still go BFG but neither are a disaster.

Fair enough. I know nothing about the guy, no idea of which foot he uses, just my quick assessment of a player playing in that position, whether he should be there or not. I'll accede to your judgement on this one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here