• Chris Samba

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Fence Neither, we've got enough

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I'd rather have Tomori and other development cb's than Samba so I'd go for Forren as he is a bit of an unknown. Slightly concerning that Southampton bought him and didn't think he was good enough.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I'd rather have Tomori and other development cb's than Samba so I'd go for Forren as he is a bit of an unknown. Slightly concerning that Southampton bought him and didn't think he was good enough.

To play in the PREMIER LEAGUE ahead of Jose Fonte or Dejan Lovren.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Samba is pretty much broken physically. Hasn't completed a season for a long time. On that basis Forren.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
To play in the PREMIER LEAGUE ahead of Jose Fonte or Dejan Lovren.

It was before Lovren. Yoshida was the other CB I think. Surely, if he had something, they'd have kept him on for another year.

Anyway, they must have seen something there in the first place and hopefully he comes good if we get him.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I can remember seeing Samba play very well for both Blackburn and QPR, but we're going back a bit here. If the recruitment people think Forren is the right signing, then fair enough. They haven't made many mistakes.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Sean St Ledger would have been my preferred option, as he's recently been released by the MLS and knows the Championship but was carrying a 'knock' when he left Colorado. Given that and looking who else is available on a free, it seems Forren maybe the best option available.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sean St Ledger would have been my preferred option, as he's recently been released by the MLS and knows the Championship but was carrying a 'knock' when he left Colorado. Given that and looking who else is available on a free, it seems Forren maybe the best option available.

Didnt Sean St Ledger go to the MLS becausehe wasnt good enough for The Champiuonship any more and they offered a better deal than him dropping leagues back to Peterborough or similar.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
He is on the list of available players as shown on transfermarket who play at CB. Another interesting one was Marko Stimic

According to transfer market website he left his previous club in Feb meaning he's unable to play for us. A free agent who left their previous club after the closure of the January transfer window is ineligible until the next window opens.

It's why Dean Cox couldn't play for Crawley until January when he left Orient the day after the summer window closed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here