Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Melbourne is Dealing with the Issues.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Surely they have more important things to resolve like is it batsman, batswoman or batter.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I think it's fair enough to be honest. Though i would have thought it could be done as and when systems need replacing or scheduled maintenance.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How many people really noticed, I went through there not that long ago and obviously had more important things on my mind.

If I hadn't read the article then I don't think I would have noticed either. Apparently no tax payers money has been spent on the scheme (not sure where the dosh came from). Anyway if it makes people happy then its no skin of my nose.

I must say i like the idea mentioned of putting silhouettes of people who have done great things for the community up there. That is a nice touch.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I will be assimilating as much as possible upon my arrival, and not entering into debate concerning cultural issues for as long as I can hold my tongue. I may even wear a skirt if that helps.

When do you arrive?

If you wear a skirt you will be able to cross at any crossing :)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
or it's about doing what's right?

Umm doing what's right? What's wrong about it?

Bus signs have had a woman/child and girl version for 20 years. Does society go full retard and change them just because one ambiguous looking image might resemble one sex?

6412500-3x2-940x627.jpg

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think our differing attitudes on this subject explain why i have probably had more sex than you.

I doubt that. It's always the cock heads that bring up sex that are the virgins still living with their mum. Unless you're one of those sad pathetic lefties that tries so hard to be "progressive" so some fat chick at uni notices them. Lots of them about.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I doubt that. It's always the cock heads that bring up sex that are the virgins still living with their mum. Unless you're one of those sad pathetic lefties that tries so hard to be "progressive" so some fat chick at uni notices them. Lots of them about.

sigh. Such a predictable little troll. Goodbye.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here