Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New CB - Vegard Forren?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Link wouldn't open on me laptop, now on tablet, success.

From my recollection I'm sure he was showing interest from Man Utd, Liverpool & Everton back in 2013.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great spot!

Vegard Forren has been clubless since he chose to say no to an extension with Molde last fall.

Now England and Brighton be next stopover.

TV2 know that Brighton has inquired about Vegard Forren with Norwegian sources as late as today.

The club needs a defender after both Shane Duffy and Connor Goldson are looking for a longer time.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Great spot!

Vegard Forren has been clubless since he chose to say no to an extension with Molde last fall.

TV2 know that Brighton has inquired about Vegard Forren with Norwegian sources as late as today.

The club needs a defender after both Shane Duffy and Connor Goldson are looking for a longer time.

I don't know why but I read this last bit in the voice of a randy Thai hooker.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Although he didn't play a single game for them, Southampton paid £4m for him in 2013. I'm sure he'll be able to do a job in the short run.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Trained with 1860 München in Jan, but didn't get a contract. They're 12th in the German 2nd tier...

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Great spot!

Did I completely imagine a reference to bestial murder in your post a few moments ago?!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Hasn't played for 4 months? Really? Back up to Uwe if true I should imagine

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here