Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Without meaning to tempt fate how positive are you about us getting promoted?

Are we going up?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Barber has already said that we won't be screwing it up this time so one has to assume that the club expects promotion this season.

How are YOU feeling about it? Are the last two results just a blip and in fairness losing to Newcastle having come so close to beating them is no disgrace or does the Duffy injury turn the tide towards trying to go up through the playoffs? Win at Rotherham and the promotion bandwagon is back on track?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All will be fine if [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] comes to his senses and doesn't take last Saturday to heart.

Time to man up - don't be druv.

If he doesn't then I'm just glad relegation is no longer an option.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Have recently moved from a carefree confidence to a fearful optimism. One more defensive injury away from a further downgrade.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Effectively SEVEN points clear at the moment, with games running out for Huddersfield.

We'll get there. 4 points from next 2 games would see us back on track IMO.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I see it as 50/50 roughly and if I was a betting man right now I'd bet on us to go up via the playoffs incredibly....long way to go but not quiet sure it's a 3 horse race as someone below Huddersfield could go on a really good run.

im mostly concerned that our away form and performances are abject at times and don't see us winning away to often from now on....If we fail to beat Rotherham which is a good possibility then failure is that bit closer but as a whole it's been a super season and we have done much better than expected so who knows.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm trying desperately to remain positive but the last week has really not been a good one. And then I look at the table, and I think about Newcastle beating the Udders, and then I think of our CB situation, and then I think how unthinkable it would be to lose to Rotherham, and then I think about Huddersfield and whether they're stoppable, and then I look at some of the away games we've still got (e.g. Norwich, Leeds, Villa), and then I think we probably need to win 7 more games and then, and then and then ......... and so it goes on.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's all about the word WE.
We have the experience.
We have the players.
We have the right manager.
We will get promoted automatically.
We will be positive.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's all about the word WE.
We have the experience.
We have the players.
We have the right manager.
We will get promoted automatically.
We will be positive.

Cheers for that, need a piss now.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I see it as 50/50 roughly and if I was a betting man right now I'd bet on us to go up via the playoffs incredibly....long way to go but not quiet sure it's a 3 horse race as someone below Huddersfield could go on a really good run.

im mostly concerned that our away form and performances are abject at times and don't see us winning away to often from now on....If we fail to beat Rotherham which is a good possibility then failure is that bit closer but as a whole it's been a super season and we have done much better than expected so who knows.
Via the play offs :lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Barber has already said that we won't be screwing it up this time so one has to assume that the club expects promotion this season.

How are YOU feeling about it? Are the last two results just a blip and in fairness losing to Newcastle having come so close to beating them is no disgrace or does the Duffy injury turn the tide towards trying to go up through the playoffs? Win at Rotherham and the promotion bandwagon is back on track?

Win at Rotherham and NSC will be a happy happy place looking forward to playing the big boys next season...................
Lose, and it will be Hughton out time I expect :(

Me ? Happy that we are still top 2 and hope we don't have to go through play off agony again.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Win at Rotherham and NSC will be a happy happy place looking forward to playing the big boys next season...................
Lose, and it will be Hughton out time I expect :(

Me ? Happy that we are still top 2 and hope we don't have to go through play off agony again.
Hughton out ??? They would have to be a grade A bedwetter if they had that reaction.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton out ??? They would have to be a grade A bedwetter if they had that reaction.

We have lickers and bedwetters that are Olympic Gold medal standard I'll have you know.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
The amazing thing is, even with all the doom and gloom after the past two results, we are still SIX points clear of 3rd. Yes Huddersfield have a game in hand but that means next to nothing. So I am still confident of automatics. We won't blow it.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
With all the injuries we have got I think it's time to play attacking football home and away and let's just go for it . With our depleted back line what have we got to lose ? At the moment we can't defend anyway so let's concentrate on attack and see how many goals we can score and hopefully our flair players can come to the table and take the pressure of our defence

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here