Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex For Sunday Lunch . . . Superb!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Treated the wife, and a couple of friends, to Sunday lunch at HB's Restaurant at the Amex today.

In a word it was excellent. We hadn't booked, but were met at West Stand Reception, taken through to the restaurant, and seated at a table for four in the window, over looking the pitch.

The waiting staff were very courteous, we ordered, pre luncheon drinks, followed by our choice of starters, roasts, and the desserts. Wine with the meal, and then coffee.

It was far from expensive, for the four of us, the bill came to £123.00, (inc my 10% season ticket discount).

Made a nice change from the usual establishments that we frequent.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Treated the wife, and a couple of friends, to Sunday lunch at HB's Restaurant at the Amex today.

In a word it was excellent. We hadn't booked, but were met at West Stand Reception, taken through to the restaurant, and seated at a table for four in the window, over looking the pitch.

The waiting staff were very courteous, we ordered, pre luncheon drinks, followed by our choice of starters, roasts, and the desserts. Wine with the meal, and then coffee.

It was far from expensive, for the four of us, the bill came to £123.00, (inc my 10% season ticket discount).

Sounds really good :thumbsup:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Did you see anyone leave before the meal had finished? :D

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham

Much better value than the match day hospitality meal :thumbsup:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
What was the restaurant attendance? I hope it was announced at the end of your meal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here