Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United FCs most famous supporters.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
TEASER-Chuckle-Brothers-picture.jpg

No disrespect guys but the laughs will be on you :lolol: on Tuesday as your boys are going to take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys will be reeling in the back of two undeserved defeats and with the PL promised land still on the horizon we will be straining on a leash to dispatch your League One cannon fodder.

Come on the team needs us now more than ever and still plenty of tickets remaining let's pack that away end out and roar the boys onto a potentially season defining victory.

:ascarf:

:clap:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
She obviously needed a very large, stiff drink upon meeting The Chuckle Brothers.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
She obviously needed a very large, stiff drink upon meeting The Chuckle Brothers.

The Chuckle Brothers had something large and stiff for her too.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Is it just me or does it look like she's holiding a d*ck in a jar?

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Best day of my life was meeting the Chuckles backstage at Bestival and informing them Millers had drawn 1-1.

Chris Wolstenholme outta Muse is surely a bigger name tho. He is a proper Miller. A mate of a mate, so I ended up watching an appalling game on the terrace at Crawley with him a few years back. Would have properly shat myself if he wasn't so unglamorous. Shame the band are too big to play NYS.

el punal

No disrespect guys but the laughs will be on you :lolol: on Tuesday as your boys are going to take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys will be reeling in the back of two undeserved defeats and with the PL promised land still on the horizon we will be straining on a leash to dispatch your League One cannon fodder.

Come on the team needs us now more than ever and still plenty of tickets remaining let's pack that away end out and roar the boys onto a potentially season defining victory.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Was that photo taken in Dick's Bar? That sure looks like some meaty COCKtail. :eek:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Plus, about from nob-in-a-glass jokes, the usual questions:

1). Who is she?
2). Is she famous?
3). Is she a supporter?
4). .......of Rotherham?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

why do supporters , especially from Dorset, find the need to do this every game ? Obviously didn't work against Newcastle and Forest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here