Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Sanity Clause vegster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    20,816


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jakarta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for that, in the last hour have taken a delivery of half a ton of split logs for firewood and as they have been dumped in our drive got to get them out of the way ASAP so proper wheelbarrowing scenes here in RH20 but see the Windies in a bit of trouble at 61-3!
    So,more wood flying there than Antigua ? Windies in big trouble with only 225 on the board .... ah, but hang on, it's England .
    I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

    " Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
    Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #22
      Sanity Clause vegster's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Posts
      20,816


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It'll also be a bumper week for tourism in Antigua this week as a result of having the 3 ODI's all in the same place.
      No, only two in Antigua, the third is in Barbados.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

      " Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015
    • #23
      Members jakarta's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Sullington
      Posts
      9,238


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So,more wood flying there than Antigua ? Windies in big trouble with only 225 on the board .... ah, but hang on, it's England .
      Knackered but it's all good as that's probably 12 months worth of firewood sorted.

      As you say 225 shouldn't be a huge chase but this is England so it could be 75 all out...
    • #24
      Brighton Bhuna Boy Beach Hut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Living In a Box
      Posts
      67,186


      0 Not allowed!
      1/1 Billing out for a golden duck
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !
    • #25
      Members jakarta's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Sullington
      Posts
      9,238


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jakarta View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Knackered but it's all good as that's probably 12 months worth of firewood sorted.

      As you say 225 shouldn't be a huge chase but this is England so it could be 75 all out...
      Billings goes straight away 1-1,
    • #26
      Sanity Clause vegster's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Posts
      20,816


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by jakarta View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Knackered but it's all good as that's probably 12 months worth of firewood sorted.

      As you say 225 shouldn't be a huge chase but this is England so it could be 75 all out...
      Friends of mine have a house near Vire in Normandy, wood burners all the rage there and everyone uses coppiced Beech wood...it's pretty much the famous Bocage..... ah, that log burner with an endless supply of Red at 2 Euros a bottle ....
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

      " Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015
    • #27
      Members jakarta's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Sullington
      Posts
      9,238


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by vegster View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Friends of mine have a house near Vire in Normandy, wood burners all the rage there and everyone uses coppiced Beech wood...it's pretty much the famous Bocage..... ah, that log burner with an endless supply of Red at 2 Euros a bottle ....
      My late father-in-law knew the Bocage in Normandy very well, he travelled through it with the Guards Armoured Division in June & July 1944...

      Back to the game, England scoring at will, bowling sounds like rubbish, Curtley Ambrose not a happy bunny on TMS!
    • #28
      Brighton Bhuna Boy Beach Hut's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Living In a Box
      Posts
      67,186


      0 Not allowed!
      113/4 Root 50 up
      I surrender all control
      To the desire that consumes me whole
      Leads me by the hand to infinity
      Lies in wait at the heart of me - the Albion of course !
    • #29
      Members jakarta's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Sullington
      Posts
      9,238


      0 Not allowed!
      Poor from Stokes 113-4, there should be enough batting left to waltz home but this in England...
    • #30

      0 Not allowed!
      We're looking good against spin again.

      Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •