Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Indies vs England 2nd ODI Antigua

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thanks for that, in the last hour have taken a delivery of half a ton of split logs for firewood and as they have been dumped in our drive got to get them out of the way ASAP so proper wheelbarrowing scenes here in RH20 but see the Windies in a bit of trouble at 61-3!

So,more wood flying there than Antigua ? Windies in big trouble with only 225 on the board .... ah, but hang on, it's England .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It'll also be a bumper week for tourism in Antigua this week as a result of having the 3 ODI's all in the same place.

No, only two in Antigua, the third is in Barbados.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
So,more wood flying there than Antigua ? Windies in big trouble with only 225 on the board .... ah, but hang on, it's England .

Knackered but it's all good as that's probably 12 months worth of firewood sorted.

As you say 225 shouldn't be a huge chase but this is England so it could be 75 all out...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1/1 Billing out for a golden duck

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Knackered but it's all good as that's probably 12 months worth of firewood sorted.

As you say 225 shouldn't be a huge chase but this is England so it could be 75 all out...

Friends of mine have a house near Vire in Normandy, wood burners all the rage there and everyone uses coppiced Beech wood...it's pretty much the famous Bocage..... ah, that log burner with an endless supply of Red at 2 Euros a bottle ....

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Friends of mine have a house near Vire in Normandy, wood burners all the rage there and everyone uses coppiced Beech wood...it's pretty much the famous Bocage..... ah, that log burner with an endless supply of Red at 2 Euros a bottle ....

My late father-in-law knew the Bocage in Normandy very well, he travelled through it with the Guards Armoured Division in June & July 1944...

Back to the game, England scoring at will, bowling sounds like rubbish, Curtley Ambrose not a happy bunny on TMS!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
113/4 Root 50 up

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Poor from Stokes 113-4, there should be enough batting left to waltz home but this in England...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Limping home I think

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Woakes is unrecognisable from the County Trundler I saw at Horsham a few years back, possibly the most improved cricketer in the world over the past couple of years?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
It seems that if Root makes a decent score then more often that not England win, if not they don't!

Obviously need to wrap him in cotton wool and keep him away from the IPL/Big Bash etc..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here