Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "WeAreBrighton" twitter feed.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Used to sit near some of the idiots that run that account at Withdean. Acted like childish twats then, and don't appear to have grown up 10 years later. Embarrassing

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170304-205419.png

Players have probably been temporarily banned from Twitter, on the basis that they're involved in a deep and meaningful after match talk.

Tells you all our need to know!!

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Shameful and embarrassing don't even scratch the surface, especially after one of the people running the account chose to take a dig at a fellow Brighton fan's (and NSC user to boot) personal life. Idiots

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Say what you want, call us what you want (don't think I can be bothered, sorry), but 2 hours later not a single player has tweeted.

Excellent news; if they can make that years instead of hours it'll be even better news!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Lucky NSC is full of people capable of reasoned completive reactions with a calm, thoughtful, rational perspective and in no way lurch from we're on our way to play off also-rans .. week in week out.

:whistle:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
View attachment 82636

Players have probably been temporarily banned from Twitter, on the basis that they're involved in a deep and meaningful after match talk.

Tells you all our need to know!!

Tragic. Heaven forbid a football player doesn't tweet 2 hours after a game. Utterly embarrassing tweet.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Shameful and embarrassing don't even scratch the surface, especially after one of the people running the account chose to take a dig at a fellow Brighton fan's (and NSC user to boot) personal life. Idiots

That seems to be lowest moment of a tirade of tweets. Suspect jealousy and alcohol may have been at play here. Shameful behaviour.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Unbelievably childish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Series of contrite, apologetic tweets this morning, confirming drink had been taken. Move on.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Is this the Twitter account that was taking the piss out of David Stockdale and his new tracksuit?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just disappointing behaviour, we are all very frustrated and I bet the players are as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here