Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premiership.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I hope we don't go up. We're better off where we are. It's more exiting, and we will just come straight down anyway.

Screw the prem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Tony Bloom would agree considering he wants the £100m+ and probably doesn't fancy bankrolling us to the tune of the current £25m a season loss. Even if we went straight down would secure us financially for several years.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
It's called the premier league .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I hope we win every game and play in a league that is as exciting as the championship next year.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope we don't go up. We're better off where we are. It's more exiting, and we will just come straight down anyway.

Screw the prem

Exiting what? If we did go up and come back down, we'd be joining the Championship, not exiting it.

Do agree I'd rather not be playing Harlequins, Gloucester and Wasps next season though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Watford
Bournemouth
Burnley
Swansea

All sides unlikely to go down this year. No reason we couldn't be at least as good as them next season if we recruited appropriately.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Screw the prem

Hate the premiership and won't go to matches but it's all about bloom and trying to recoup some money....If we do go up and get relegated then so be it.
Mind You Bournemouth,Burnley,Watford etc have done very well to be fair in what is not a good league :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Exiting what? If we did go up and come back down, we'd be joining the Championship, not exiting it.

Do agree I'd rather not be playing Harlequins, Gloucester and Wasps next season though.

Bath might be a nice away day.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bedwetter alert!!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Screw the prem

Will you be covering Tony's £20 million loss each championship season ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here