Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team v Rotherham

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully today's result and performance was last season's Rotherham result. We pick ourselves up and go again. Hughton needs to make at least 3 changes though I think. Not sure if Duffy will be fit.

Stockdale

Bruno
Dunk
Duffy (BFG)
Rosenior

March
Norwood
Stephens
Murphy

Baldock
Hemed

Subs: Walton, BFG (White), Tomori, Kayal, Sidwell, Knockaert, Murray

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Playing Norwood who is a defensive midfielder would seriously restrict us in a 4-4-2...Kayal should start as he needs to get into gear and to get match fit.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Playing Norwood who is a defensive midfielder would seriously restrict us in a 4-4-2...Kayal should start as he needs to get into gear and to get match fit.

I thought Norwood looked decent when he came on today, did more than Sidwell.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hopefully today's result and performance was last season's Rotherham result. We pick ourselves up and go again. Hughton needs to make at least 3 changes though I think. Not sure if Duffy will be fit.

Stockdale

Bruno
Dunk
Duffy (BFG)
Rosenior

March
Norwood
Stephens
Murphy

Baldock
Hemed

Subs: Walton, BFG (White), Tomori, Kayal, Sidwell, Knockaert, Murray

I would go with that line up as well but with possibly Skalak on the bench for White if Hunemier starts and rely on Tomori as the defensive cover.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Easily our best player today, stretched play in a way Stephens and Sidwell didn't. Norwood comes up short against the top sides but up against the likes of Forest and Rotherham he can run games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here