Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest result a good thing

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
It might give the players the kick up the arse they need. Stop this fannying around at the back and take the game to the opposition.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It might give the players the kick up the arse they need. Stop this fannying around at the back and take the game to the opposition.

What, like the Newcastle game did? And the Huddersfield one........and Preston?

Not to mention throwing away that winning habit at Lincoln.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
The message might finally get home this time

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I don't agree a 3-0 defeat can ever be a good thing. We HAVE to win on Tuesday as Huddersfield will surely beat Villa at home.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Was this worth a new thread ?

And since when is three points dropped in a tight race like this a good thing ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm pleased that someone can see losing 0-3 as a good thing. My week and weekend has been ruined by the Albion, I need to get a grip

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Admire your search for a silver lining but no that result wasn't good .. end of. Best forgotten, next.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Looked like a team with a hangover today from the late gut wrenching defeat v Newcastle
Never got going no pace no idea
Just hope V Rotherham we don't suffer another hangover from today's 3-0 defeat against a poor Forest side
After Huddersfield defeat it's as we were before 3pm and another game down, a long way to go but I am worried about players confidence now, hopefully Tuesday night the roller coaster takes another upward manoeuvre

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
All behind us now. Forest result clicked us back in to gear. Nothing like a good shouting match to clear the air!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here