Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if you were Hughton......

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
.......how would you lift the team after today's confidence shattering performance and result?

Maybe, just maybe Skalak and Akpom/Hemed to start on Tuesday,,,,2 - 0 to Newcastle!!!!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought Skalak was universally regarded as "not very good" on here (at least he seemed to be last time played)

Hemed for Murray - possibly

Akpom - no idea. Who would he replace - Baldock?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
.......how would you lift the team after today's confidence shattering performance and result?

Maybe, just maybe Skalak and Akpom/Hemed to start on Tuesday,,,,2 - 0 to Newcastle!!!!

Please not Skalak. He won't put any fire in the bellies. In fact he will probably make people a little more frustrated.

Hemed makes sense. He's chomping at the bit. Let him loose.

Baldock is our most threatening player after AK. Has to play if fit.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
just thinking murray and baldock have had a run of tough games and are starting to look tired. Akpom has shown some good touches and will be hungry. Hemed deserves a start

haven't got any stats but was our best run when Skalak was around?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
By showing them the table and reminding them we are 6 points clear (techincally 7 including GD)

The way things are going tonight with Huddersfield vs Newcastle means no matter what happens we are still 3 (4 with GD) ahead even if Huddersfield win their game in hand...

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
I'd get our coach driver to lay a sneaky log in the Rotherham dressing room and then blame their staff.

[EDIT] - Just to clarify that I do actually mean our dressing room at Rotherham

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Baldock needs to play and he can't be tired as he's only just come back from a lay off.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chris will be calm and stoic as always. It is only ourselves who sing 'we're on our way' one minute, then wet the bed the next.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Drop Stephens (more of a rest rather than drop), leave out Murray play Hemed. Bring in Tilley or Connolly from U23s, just to have something different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
Baldock is our most threatening player after AK. Has to play if fit.

At the risk of being flamed to death, I'd suggest that with AK's ratio of not passing and not getting past defenders getting worse that Baldock is actually playing better than him right now.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
At the risk of being flamed to death, I'd suggest that with AK's ratio of not passing and not getting past defenders getting worse that Baldock is actually playing better than him right now.

Very different players and not really comparable imo... I do think AKs emotions get the better of him though and it comes through in his play... I'm hoping he can get over that side of his game but with his recent RL events in his life can understand why.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here