Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Forest lowlights ####

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Difficult to tell but from those pictures, looks like the first goal was good. Although how a player is not interfering with the game when they are stood right in front of the goalie is beyond me.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Difficult to tell but from those pictures, looks like the first goal was good. Although how a player is not interfering with the game when they are stood right in front of the goalie is beyond me.

image.jpeg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The fact that he reeled away celebrating as if he'd scored is a bit of a give away that he got a touch, isn't it?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
From what I saw on the highlights, first goal their player marginally offside and the third Dunk got the ball.
Second goal, well clown school :facepalm:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

He bloody headed it in. Clearly offside.

And the penalty...

And the second...

FFS.

We move on.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
The second goal is really not good. The third is unlucky, the first doesn't have too much to complain about.

Luck has not been with us for two games now; that can change. It's clear we're playing ok, we're just not scoring.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The fact that he reeled away celebrating as if he'd scored is a bit of a give away that he got a touch, isn't it?
deserves an Oscar for that celebration if he didn't touch it

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Judging from the highlights i.e. all us and only their 3 goals shown, it does indeed appear that lady luck has, temporarily, abandoned us.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
He's credited with the goal - so clearly offside. 3rd was good tackle, but always a risk a pen would be given for that. 2nd goal was entirely legal! Just one of those games - move one.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

A pithy sentiment, but falls apart when put under scrutiny. Consider goalkeepers. How exactly was the forest keeper interfering with play during any of their goals? So should he not be on the pitch? What about when we were attacking, should Stockdale be removed from the pitch? The lonely player on the half way line at corners? If the defending team haven't left anyone on the half way line (as we so frequently don't), so how is he interfering? and so on. There will always be players not interfering in play at almost any given moment - their presence on the pitch a complete irrelevance to their teammates and opponents in that passage of play.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here