Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Playoffs

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
When can we pre order our tickets to see us bottle it again? Or will we make the final before ****ing it up this time?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
When can we pre order our tickets to see us bottle it again? Or will we make the final before ****ing it up this time?

Shut up you tosser.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we do end up in play offs. I hope it's confirmed before Villa and we can rest and prepare a bit, unlike last year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wouldn't expect any team that has romped away with 3/4ers of a season, to gain promotion, if they somehow found themselves in the play-offs.

At least nobody will be quoting the bookies odds for the next few days.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
If we bottle it in the play offs, which i suspect we will again, it'll be a disaster for this club as i don't think we'll have the fight for it again next season. Half the current squad would also be off i expect.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
If we bottle it in the play offs, which i suspect we will again, it'll be a disaster for this club as i don't think we'll have the fight for it again next season. Half the current squad would also be off i expect.

We are Derby Mk 2 i'm afraid. People don't like it but I'm just saying it as it is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here