Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Friend

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What a piss poor excuse for a ref.
Boremuff player stamps on Ibrahimavich, he gets up and elbows him in the face.
Friend loses control, Rooney keeps him talking and he sends off Boremuff player who did nothing.
Only at Old Trafford.
What a wanker.
Are you Mike Dean in disguise.:tosser:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Does it surprise you that the average age of a Premier League ref is around 40? I think that goes some way to explaining the crisis with officiating the game, at least for higher tiers of domestic football.

Quick Google...yup, our one true Friend is 45. Good on the guy for sticking with it, but the age factor combined with lack of accountability and general abysmality ruin our enjoyment of the game.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Now he turns a blind eye to Pogba nearly taking a Boremuff players head off with a shoulder, right in front of him.
This must be a betting scam.
Unbelieavable

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
That is, without question, the single worst Premier League refereeing performance I have ever seen. No hyperbole, no exaggeration. It was almost embarrassing to watch as a neutral.

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
He was equally bad to both teams in the end. Zlatan should have gone, but so should arter and mings. And Man u probably should have had another penalty for handball in the second half.
Probably the worst refereeing display i've seen all season!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What a piss poor excuse for a ref.
Boremuff player stamps on Ibrahimavich, he gets up and elbows him in the face.
Friend loses control, Rooney keeps him talking and he sends off Boremuff player who did nothing.
Only at Old Trafford.
What a wanker.
Are you Mike Dean in disguise.:tosser:

Bournemouth player did nothing? I thought you said he stamped on Ibrambovich!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
If Mings had been sent off for the stamp, then Ibrahimovic could not have elbowed him, and Surman would not have pushed the Utd centre forward and would not have been sent off. It would still have been 11 v 10, but with different personnel.

Probably still 1 - 1, also.

Mr Friend scores 1/10 because he had his whistle the right way round.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If Mings had been sent off for the stamp, then Ibrahimovic could not have elbowed him, and Surman would not have pushed the Utd centre forward and would not have been sent off. It would still have been 11 v 10, but with different personnel.

Probably still 1 - 1, also.

Mr Friend scores 1/10 because he had his whistle the right way round.[/QUOTE]

But only because the 4 th official told him over the radio mic. Still a wanker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here