Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets remaining for Derby next Friday

I would have thought this one would be a sellout too but there is currently a good number of tickets for sale online.

Derby have received an allocation of 2300 (400 less than Newcastle) so there is the potential for additional home seating in either the South or SE corner if required. As a side note, the Derby chariman is subsidisng the cost of a ticket and providing free coach travel. Derby fans will pay just £20 for their £32 ticket (£15 for kids).

Had Derby been in a loftier position, I am sure such an offer would have led to a quick away sell out, but at this time, tickets are still available for the Rams.

In the home end currrently available:-

North = 30
WSL = 510
WSU = 58
South = 400
ESL = 255
ESU = 181

Plus any the club could still release in the South (most of S1d or S1a) ,the shelf, the front row disabled seats, the 1901 ESL area and other randoms. Seems like 2000+ to go.

Blackburn, a whole month away is a different story and has very limited availabilty. Just goes to show the effect of evening games and being on the telly has on the demand.

Being made Cat A pricing hsan't helped either but I guess this was done before Sky selected it.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I imagine the volume of sales may depend on results between now and then.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
I think Blackburn is adult +child for £15 through young seagulls - possibly affecting the forward sales.

Huge huge game Friday night now. It's going to be dry and mild. Plenty of tickets on general sale. You will even earn yourselves some valuable loyalty points !

Currently available:-

North = 4
WSL = 258
WSU = 36
South = 330
ESL = 209
ESU = 108

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Huge huge game Friday night now. It's going to be dry and mild. Plenty of tickets on general sale. You will even earn yourselves some valuable loyalty points !

North = 4
WSL = 258
WSU = 36
South = 330
ESL = 209
ESU = 108

When did this become huge?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

North = 4
WSL = 258
WSU = 36
South = 330
ESL = 209
ESU = 108

Yes, lets hope that the 1000 or so remaining can be sold these next couple of days. rather disappointing, but I suppose it is a measure of how far we have come, that 1000 unsold tickets seems disappointing.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
When did this become huge?

It became huge when the Albion need to win to keep Huddersfield at bay and strengthen our position as the amount of home games where we have to get maximum points gets ever less. Of all the home matches left, this one is the trickiest, on paper, albeit. The pressure always mounts as the season draws to a close, and matches that are played now inevitably count for more as opposed to last October, even though, ironically, the same amount of points are at stake.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

North = 4
WSL = 258
WSU = 36
South = 330
ESL = 209
ESU = 108

Have the seats behind the south goal gone on sale yet?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Blackburn, a whole month away is a different story and has very limited availabilty.

The Blackburn match has a special offer where Young Seagulls members were given a voucher to pass on to friends so adult & child are just £15. Imagine that has helped sell a lot more tickets. Just think of all the JCL Plastics that will bring along to get the NSC hardliners frothing at the mouth about.

Have the seats behind the south goal gone on sale yet?

Derby have an allocation of 2300 so that means most of the south stand for them. There are still 189 tickets on sale in S1F.

2300 is 400 less than Newcastle so if these were to sell I think the club would have the option of making a few more seats in the south available to home fans. Whether this would be the remaining few columns of E1H and some of E1A or half a block of S1E would depend exactly as to where Derby's allocation is and whether they have sold it all.

If they've only sold say 1700 of their 2300 allocation then it's plausible that S1E could be made available for us, although, at the moment, it does not look as though the home demand would mean this would be released, even if it could be made available for home support.

Edit: Latest article on Derby's website now says the allocation is 2001. This means Derby fans could be accommodated in S1A to S1D which means there is another 600 odd that could be made available to us, if required.

The Blackburn match has a special offer where Young Seagulls members were given a voucher to pass on to friends so adult & child are just £15. Imagine that has helped sell a lot more tickets. Just think of all the JCL Plastics that will bring along to get the NSC hardliners frothing at the mouth about.

Blackburn have been given an initial allocation of 978 which is pretty much S1B and S1C so apart from making the sterile areas smaller in the south stand, I don't think there will be any more for Albion fans for this one. However, I would be amazed if Blackburn bring anywhere near than amount. If they sell under 600 they could in theory be accommodated in S1C which would mean we could have the rest of S1A and a bit of S1B.

This is a new opportunity to break the previous home attendance record set a few weeks ago against Burton. I'm sure the ST exchange will see another outing soon for this one

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This should be a rocking sell out!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
This is a new opportunity to break the previous home attendance record set a few weeks ago against Burton. I'm sure the ST exchange will see another outing soon for this one

Let's hope so!

Got a feeling there will be a bigger 'barrier' between Derby and South West than the 3 rows taken for Newcastle.

I thought it was 5 rows but great news if I wrong. BTW, 5 rows does look very thin, especially from a distance. Form recently has been the cloth over 4 and a row of stewards. You sure it was less? If so, could be the norm in the Premier League as per other big clubs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here