Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT: Worthing Record Fair tomorrow

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Just a quick note to let any of you vinylheads out there know that there's a Record Fair in Worthing tomorrow at St Paul's Centre in Chapel Road, 11am-3.30pm or so. Lots of vinyl plus CDs, tapes, rock memorabilia etc etc. Venue has a nice cafe too. Entry is FREE.
(if you spot someone wearing a classic Albion shirt and attempting to flog a few LPs, singles, CDs etc, it might be me. If anyone wants a heads up on the kind of stuff I'll have available, PM me for a list) :rock:

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Just a quick note to let any of you vinylheads out there know that there's a Record Fair in Worthing tomorrow at St Paul's Centre in Chapel Road, 11am-3.30pm or so. Lots of vinyl plus CDs, tapes, rock memorabilia etc etc. Venue has a nice cafe too. Entry is FREE.
(if you spot someone wearing a classic Albion shirt and attempting to flog a few LPs, singles, CDs etc, it might be me. If anyone wants a heads up on the kind of stuff I'll have available, PM me for a list) :rock:

I'm hoping to pop in and take a look, if I can distract the missus for half an hour :whistle:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Thanks but travelling to Forest. How regularly are these held?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
This will be the second one. I think the guy who has organised them hopes to get them maybe four times a year, if the interest is there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here