Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away Attendance

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
With the end of the season approaching rather rapidly that fixture at Villa Park looms large. The capacity there is 42K and average attendance is 32K so I woner if we will get 10K tickets.
But put it another way. Villa at Brighton final game. We are mid table and going nowhere but Villa are in the mix.
Would you give them every available seat (moving ST's from south and south east) or allow only the maximum?
Is it do unto others as they would do to you and catagorise it level 1 and charge £45 ticket, or they're football fans and deserve to see their team, let them in shame we may spoil their party?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Must respect the competition therefore I would expect us to follow what we have provided to visiting teams all season, so at the Amex Villa would only get the standard allocation, so that there is no question of providing them with an advantage.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Can't be done apparently, Villa give the same to everyone otherwise they have to move their own STH. If anyone is worried about getting a ticket it's probably worth getting a booking history in now for the home end.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can't be done apparently, Villa give the same to everyone otherwise they have to move their own STH. If anyone is worried about getting a ticket it's probably worth getting a booking history in now for the home end.

Don't think this is true as they've not been using the upper tier along the side which they gave us last time!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Newcastle were only given 2,800 (and obviously weren't happy about it).

Capacity is 39K. Villa would have been more confident about demand for home tickets for that Newcastle match but it is conceivable/likely we will also only get 2,800. #binfest

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Already got one, courtesy of the FA cup clash a few years back.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It'll all be sorted by then, this will be a classic away fancy dress game!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Those that deserve it will get one

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Don't think this is true as they've not been using the upper tier along the side which they gave us last time!

I should've said that I read it on another club's forum, possibly Leeds or massive, that Villa wouldn't give them more tickets so there could be other reasons why they wouldn't increase the allocation. The STH excuse might not be correct.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Newcastle were only given 2,800 (and obviously weren't happy about it).

Capacity is 39K. Villa would have been more confident about demand for home tickets for that Newcastle match but it is conceivable/likely we will also only get 2,800. #binfest
We should have given Newcastle 2k :)
Villa offer 3k to everyone and that won't change...

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I got a ticket in the holt end for our cup clash a few years back but managed to get a return in the Albion end.So if push comes to shove should be able to get one in Villa end as have a purchase history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2017
No chance will Villa give more. Small timers would rather close a tier than give the away fans more.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
And me......There was lots of Brighton in that top tier that day, very amusing.
I Got thrown out in the lower section along with 2 i knew and 20 others ... didnt expect us to score . The villa fans where screaming for the police quite funny now but i have a fan No from that game too. Also get emails asking if i want tickets so shall keep my eye on that if needs must.
I did hear we'd be given 5k as we gave them so many suppose we'll wait and see.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
And me......There was lots of Brighton in that top tier that day, very amusing.

There were even more of us in the bit next to the away section! The stewards definitely knew it, but left us alone as we didn't put on a show about it. Though one bloke got thrown out after about a minute, he was very drunk and clearly Albion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here