Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Parking?

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
No, this isn't about dogging. Can anyone please recommend anywhere good parking for Forest tomorrow? Happy to pay, happy to walk up to a mile, will have child. Thanks in advance to you kind folk of NSC..

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
There's loads to be honest, as there's quite a bit of waste ground around. Nottingham Station car park is £4 all day too, I believe.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Always parked in the light industrial unit car park next to McDonalds opposite the cricket ground. Get away quickly as well. It is limited so get there early. I'm unable to go tomorrow so you can have my space!!!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As people have said go to Notts Co or the market, loads of parking.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
As people have said go to Notts Co or the market, loads of parking.

There's loads of knobs follow Forest and seen a few incidents in the car park and on the bridge, even pick on fans with young kids.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There's loads of knobs follow Forest and seen a few incidents in the car park and on the bridge, even pick on fans with young kids.

I went past County's ground and found some on street parking no problem. Walked to the ground with my two lads and Father-in-Law no problems at all. Another couple of times just been on my own and no problems.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I will be with Jr walker, I was going to get train in from east Midlands if lots of parking think I will go for one of these, any ideas which is easiest to get away from traffic wise ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Have you seen Albion fans with kids actually attacked? And did the incidents happen before or after the match?
I'm going tomorrow but I don't wear colours, but I'm going to be with my sons and the young one usually wears an Albion hat.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Have you seen Albion fans with kids actually attacked? And did the incidents happen before or after the match?
I'm going tomorrow but I don't wear colours, but I'm going to be with my sons and the young one usually wears an Albion hat.

In the car park area I've witnessed one chap who was verbally abused by a number of idiots. He was with young children and had only just got out of the ground. I intervened, net result they picked on my son (around 10 at the time) mostly homophobic crap but nonetheless unpleasant. That was a few years ago.

Had coins thrown last year.

Just be aware, I know there's idiots at every ground but Nottingham as a city has many issues and Forest do appear to attract their fare share.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had no issues parking in County's ground (without colours) and it seems to exit ok. Haven't used it but I understand the bar/social club in there is away friendly too ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
In the car park area I've witnessed one chap who was verbally abused by a number of idiots. He was with young children and had only just got out of the ground. I intervened, net result they picked on my son (around 10 at the time) mostly homophobic crap but nonetheless unpleasant. That was a few years ago.

Had coins thrown last year.

Just be aware, I know there's idiots at every ground but Nottingham as a city has many issues and Forest do appear to attract their fare share.

Thanks, I will keep my eyes open.
They sound very brave these Forest fans, having a go at kids, hopefully I won't have to put one on his backside tomorrow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here