Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nottingham Forests most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sophia%20Santi%20AVN%20Awards%20Mandalay%20Bay%20Arrivals%205wKXPfxhNlDl.jpg

No disrespect Sophia, you may be one of Britains favourite actresses but your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Saturday.

Chris and the boys will be reeling from defeat against Newcastle and victory against your lower half cannon fodder is the only way to put things right.

Come on, with 2,000+ making the journey, lets roar the boys on to another 3 priceless promotion points.

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Just right-click on the image, then left-click on 'Search Google for image' - takes 2 seconds
Be careful though - probably best not to do that search from a workplace computer :whistle:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I must confess I hadn't heard of this actress, let alone that she was a Forest fan. Is anyone familiar with her work at all?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Go on then - who is she?

Never having heard of her before, and having googled her, I don't think she would normally be wearing quite as many clothes as she is in the above picture.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just right-click on the image, then left-click on 'Search Google for image' - takes 2 seconds
Be careful though - probably best not to do that search from a workplace computer :whistle:

Nope Right hand click and no such option.

Better if the OP pulls his finger out and tells us who the unknown 'celeb' is. Not very famous, obviously, but quite tasty.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nope Right hand click and no such option.

Better if the OP pulls his finger out and tells us who the unknown 'celeb' is. Not very famous, obviously, but quite tasty.

The name is Sophia Santi, and I think "actress" is being generous.

albionite

May 20, 2009
:Never heard of her so googled. Forest fan you say.

Always thought the ones you linked actually supported that team, had no idea you make it up :wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here