NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As title.

[tweet]837331822606417921[/tweet]

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When I read other forums we do seem to get the tag this season of 'Sky lovies' or words to that effect. Beginning to see why now!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When I read other forums we do seem to get the tag this season of 'Sky lovies' or words to that effect. Beginning to see why now!

If the other teams had been top two since October they would be the Sky Lovies instead.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If the other teams had been top two since October they would be the Sky Lovies instead.

You like your stats, I could believe we've been on the tellybox, championship at least, possibly Prem, more than any other club in the English leagues this season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You like your stats, I could believe we've been on the tellybox, championship at least, possibly Prem, more than any other club in the English leagues this season.

Good god no, and shirley the mighty palace with their electric intimidating atmosphere have been on more times than us? :lol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
BOLLOCKS another game that will probably be impossible to get home from by train, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edit: looks like it can be done with either a rush back a the final whistle to get home at midnight or getting home at 2am the next morning

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Interesting set of fixtures.
Udders ((NOT televised) 15:00 v PNA (H)
BHA 17:00 live
Newc 19:45 live
We would need to be 15 points ahead of Udders to go up if my maths are correct (on GD), don't think that will happen.
MONDAY They've taken only Udders v Derby at 17:00 but left us. That dreaded promotion without playing could happen then.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I booked train 6 weeks ago for 10 of us,hope we can blag a different train on way home

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here