Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free 7th birthday shirt - Young Seagulls

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Hello All, My boy is coming up for the big 7th birthday and wondered how this works. He has been a young seagull since just after birth and his Birthday is in mid July pre season.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Not sure about this scenario, but where they haven't been a young seagulls member, the shirt isn't sent out, you get angry, moan on NSC.

I think it was said on that thread many moons ago that you receive a voucher and have to collect it from the Amex on a non matchday.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
10 pages.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hello All, My boy is coming up for the big 7th birthday and wondered how this works. He has been a young seagull since just after birth and his Birthday is in mid July pre season.
You should get sent a voucher, which you take to the Amex (within a month, not match day) with birth certificate and claim shirt.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
My daughter was signed up to young seagulls from birth. I would often felt guilty about doing that as we were at Withdean and not the luxury of today's football team and Stadium we get to watch. But I wanted her to grow up Brighton and they would send you a card with their picture on to prove it. I did not realise that they sent a free shirt on 7th Birthday. But a couple of days before she turned 7 it arrived with a card, she was so chuffed wore everywhere. I guess the number of members they have now means it's too costly to send the shirt and also I guess you can now choose the size and home or away.

But it is a great gesture by the club and I think it help cement her loyalty. As I mentioned on the other thread about the highlight of the season was watching my now 14 year old go bat shit mental when Dunk scored away at Fulham, It was just one of those moments that will stay with me forever.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Make sure you do not miss any deadlines, and don't forget rules is rules.

:albion2:

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
This is how to NOT go about it

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?343953-Poor-show-BHAFC-very-poor-show&highlight=young+seasgull

You may need to get a stiff drink first before you tackle the 45 pages

Christ on a bike, i got to page 4 and spat my tea across the pc.

That said, my boys birthday is July 7th, with a month to claim the shirt we'd be cutting it fine to get the new kit. Would it be out in time? Did it come out before August lat year. I can't remember.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Christ on a bike, i got to page 4 and spat my tea across the pc.

That said, my boys birthday is July 7th, with a month to claim the shirt we'd be cutting it fine to get the new kit. Would it be out in time? Did it come out before August lat year. I can't remember.

Just googled it, they came out Monday 18th July this season so should be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here