Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shelvey - That Celebration...

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
Was anyone else seriously rattled by this after the second goal last night?

It certainly woke up the North Stand Stewards :lolol:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Horrible individual. The FA should look at him for crowd incitement on that celebration.

I did note a few objects being thrown in his direction, could not tell if those objects were coins or sweets.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He got boo'd from the North Stand all game every time he touched the ball, not sure what we expect if we dish it out.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Horrible individual. The FA should look at him for crowd incitement on that celebration.

I did note a few objects being thrown in his direction, could not tell if those objects were coins or sweets.

Should they look into Knockaerts 2-0 sign to Reading fans at the same time for inciting them???

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Should they look into Knockaerts 2-0 sign to Reading fans at the same time for inciting them???

You seem to think there's a fine line between inciting and waking up.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
He even looks like the absolute cretin he is.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Pure class. Dominated midfield. Don't know him personally so can't comment on him as an individual. Would welcome him if he joined us

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I'm no lip reader but he definitely called Knockaert a French see you next Tuesday! Was mentioned on TV, would hope some action is taken!

And the verbal abuse suffered by linesmen and referee ??? Would you hope some action is taken??

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
To be honest, I was peeved at the time, but have to begrudgingly say that to score an important goal, in the 89th minute, having overturned a deficit, against your main rivals - the moment must have been so pumped up for them that I can understand it. I'm sure we've done the odd bit of celebrating in front of away fans before.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
And the verbal abuse suffered by linesmen and referee ??? Would you hope some action is taken??

Certainly, in particular if their race or ethnicity is concerned...
Was his ban for calling someone a dirty Arab any more or less of an insult? I don't think so and think his sort should be kicked out of football, great player or not.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I'm no lip reader but he definitely called Knockaert a French see you next Tuesday! Was mentioned on TV, would hope some action is taken!

Did he genuinely say that? If so (not suggesting anyone ought to make a fuss, or that anything SHOULD be made of it), were it reported to the FA he'd be facing a long ban, being as he is effectively on remand for the same offence. The FA's law by which he was banned for five matches for what he said to the Wolves player covers nationality as well as race / ethnicity.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here