Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5pm Saturday 22nd April 2017

Antichgeese

Aug 18, 2009
Is the day and time when I think us, Albion and the Geordies will know our fate for the rest of the season and either auto's or the play-offs. Down at the JSS reaching the play-offs alone is an achievement for us and as for those 2-3 games it's purely a lottery to the run of the ball.

I like Brighton and have always got on well with your fans home and away (same with the Geordies) so going to be a very interesting few weeks. There's a few twists and turns still to come before this great season is ended. The Kevin Keegan "I'll love it" moment is proof enough of how this mad game we all love can swing too and fro, from bookies paying out early (as runaway leaders) to finishing runners-up. As Sir Alex Ferguson once said "Football Bloody Hell"!

If quality, entertainment and style of football guarenteed success over a season (some of those in the current play-off positions are dire to watch) all 3 clubs Albion, Toon and us deserve PL football next season. Let's hope fate decides to reward us all.

Good luck for the rest of the season (meant in a friendly and sportsmanlike way) from a Huddersfield Town supporter.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here