Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's not all doom and gloom ... We're still on our way!

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
I'm just as p*****d off as everyone else about the result, but to put it into perspective, they are the best team in the league. We were unlucky not to get a draw but these results happen, if you look at the table that @Girraffe made he had us down to get 3 points from our last three, we got 6.
Whilst the table is only a guideline, there is no point bedwetting over one lose, with hudds still to play Newcastle, a win vs forest could put us top or 9 points clear of third, which is a fantastic position.
Let's make noise Saturday and believe.

WE'RE ON OUR WAY ...... TO THE PREMIEERRR LEAGUUE .... WE'RE ON OUR WAY

IMG_2054.PNG

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
You have the top 4 teams in the league not losing a game for the rest of the season.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Newcastle the best team in the league? Let's see what Huddersfield have to say about that at the weekend first.
Anyone can make a table that's wrong.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
we`re in better shape than Newcastle surely...Their next three are away fixtures against 3rd and 5th placed Huddersfield and Reading followed by home agaist 7th placed Fulham our next three are away against 18th placed Forest and 24th placed Rotherham followed by home against 11th placed Derby. Nine points for us !! how many for them ???

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Let's hope the players aren't as gloomy as a lot of the posters on NSC and Twitter are, or we really are doomed to the play-offs.

I still believe. This is a special bunch of players.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dress it up how you like, it was a hammer blow to concede that flukey goal but we folded after it. That is a worry to me.

Really need a win at Forest, I hope the team are more confident than me

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I'm just as p*****d off as everyone else about the result, but to put it into perspective, they are the best team in the league. We were unlucky not to get a draw but these results happen, if you look at the table that @Girraffe made he had us down to get 3 points from our last three, we got 6.
Whilst the table is only a guideline, there is no point bedwetting over one lose, with hudds still to play Newcastle, a win vs forest could put us top or 9 points clear of third, which is a fantastic position.

View attachment 82587

I actually wonder if Newcastle really are the best team in the division. With the Albion swapping places with them at the top of the table with monotonous regularity, it could just as easily be said that it's us.

After all, for 80 minutes last night it looked as if it was going to be the Albion who came out on top, and it took a complete fluke to equalise, and then a wonder pass to set up their winner at the death.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia

View attachment 82587

So, we are already 1 point ahead of this prediction after the first 3 games and Newcastle are on target.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All this Newcastle hero worshiping is pi**ing me off, so stop doing it please.

This. Newcastle have a far tougher run-in than the Albion have. Serious pressure on the Geordies not to under-achieve. Could be argued they already have. Let's see if they run out worthy championes, or if they fade and die at our or Huddersfield's expense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here